Civil Litigation Attorney in Washington State
CR Taylor Law, P.S. provides experienced civil litigation counsel for clients in the Washington State. Lead attorney Christopher Taylor will personally handle your case and ensure you receive reliable, knowledgeable and aggressive representation to give you the best chance at achieving a good outcome.
Our Civil Law Practice Areas
- Public Records: Have you filed a request for public records and your request has not been fulfilled? Our firm can help you assert your right to view the requested information.
- Firearm Rights: If you have been denied the right to possess a firearm, either due to a conviction or other denial, our firm can help you defend your right to bear arms.
- Vacating Convictions: When you receive a Certificate of Discharge, you may become eligible to have your conviction vacated, reversing your record of the conviction.
- Non-Conviction Data Deletion: Even if you are never charged with a crime, when you are arrested/detained by law enforcement, there are still records of that incident. To have this data deleted, you need help from a civil litigation law firm that has experience in this area.
- Drug Forfeiture Actions: Has your property been unlawfully seized in relation to a drug crime that was committed by someone else? You have the right to your property. Allow our firm to help you fight to have your possessions returned to you.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
Civil litigation matters should be handled by an experienced attorney who understands the local legal system and can help you navigate civil law procedure. For a free initial consultation with Mr. Taylor, please call us today at (360) 352-8004 or use the contact form to send us a message.