An Experienced Trial Attorney in Thurston County
When you need a criminal attorney with ample experience as a trial attorney, get in touch with CR Taylor Law, P.S. Christopher Taylor practices extensively in the area of criminal defense, primarily in Thurston County. Mr. Taylor has also appeared regularly in Pierce, Lewis and Mason counties. His firm serves clients at the trial court and appellate levels, representing individuals accused of the charges outlined below.
Our Criminal Defense Practice Areas
- DUI or DWI: Driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs; reckless driving; negligent driving in the first degree; hit and run attended or unattended; driving while license suspended or revoked in the first, second, or third degree; attempting to elude a police vehicle; vehicular assault; vehicular homicide; and other criminal traffic offenses.
- Domestic Violence: We handle both felonies and misdemeanors, such as assault, kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, malicious mischief and protection order or no-contact order violation, including assault in violation of an order or third-or-subsequent felony VNCO.
- Drugs: Drug offenses, such as unlawful possession with intent to deliver, delivery, and manufacturing of controlled substances; and controlled substance homicides.
- Other Felonies: A felony such as murder, robbery, burglary, possession of or trafficking in stolen property, assault with a deadly weapon, identity theft, forgery, retail theft, unlawful possession of a firearm, taking motor vehicle without permission, theft of a motor vehicle, and possession of a stolen vehicle, Medicaid fraud and witness tampering or intimidation.
- Other Misdemeanors: Lesser crimes we offer experience in include unlawful recreational fishing, harvesting or transporting specialized forest products without a permit, minor in possession of alcohol and criminal trespass.
Our Civil Litigation Practice Areas
Mr. Taylor is a trial attorney also involved in civil litigation at the trial court and appellate levels as plaintiff’s counsel, often involving government defendants, including cases involving:
- Public Records Act denials, delays, redactions and silent withholdings.
- Restoration of firearm rights.
- Vacating records of criminal conviction.
- Deletion of non-conviction data.
- Drug forfeiture actions and judicial reviews therefrom.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
If you have questions about your situation, we offer a free initial consultation with no commitment, where we can talk about how we may assist you as your experienced trial attorney. To schedule an appointment, please call CR Taylor Law, P.S. today at (360) 352-8004 or use the contact form to send us a message.